Flat Out Racing League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thank you everyone and a gift for all

4 posters

Go down

thank you everyone and a gift for all Empty thank you everyone and a gift for all

Post by shadowspeedy Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:43 pm

First I would like to thank everyone as a whole for keeping the races clean(er), competitive and fun. It's a big difference from when I made the post 4-5 months ago and since then there has been a big change, great job everyone.
Second to the few people that have donated, it shows that people with to keep the server running and keep the league going so thanks to thos people! I have received enough donations to pay for the server so we can keep it until the end of April! Also because of how everyone is racing (from what iv seen) I have also paid for the server until the end of June and my present from me to you the league as a whole.
Last I would like to thank Dan for paying for RPM, I don’t know if anyone has ever thanked him but he still pays for it and we just take it for granted but he deserves a thank you just as much as I do. Also as much as it pains me to say Rada also deserves a big thank you after he is the one responsible for the TS server and with out him we would have no voice communication.

Have a great Christmas everyone!
Hayden

shadowspeedy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

thank you everyone and a gift for all Empty Re: thank you everyone and a gift for all

Post by flyer2359 Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Thanks Hayden and Merry Christmas!
flyer2359
flyer2359
Admin
Admin

https://flatoutracing.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

thank you everyone and a gift for all Empty Re: thank you everyone and a gift for all

Post by krammit Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:36 pm

Merry xmas guys! We should also thank Brennan and Alex as they have been the leaders keeping it organized and making it fun for everyone. Something Hayden and I unfortunately don't have the time to stay involved in as we'd like to be. It's awesome we're still going after all this time, good times and rough times. The good times are keeping us going, so lets it keep going good!

-Dan santa
krammit
krammit
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jorge Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:38 am

Thank you Hayden, Dan, Steve, Brennan and Alex! This is the best NR2003 league on the planet!
Jorge
Jorge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum